SHOULDER PAIN RELIEF – Built-in heat therapy pad can warm your shoulder and promote blood circulation, which relieves eventually pain and promote and accelerate the healing of torn rotator cuff, dislocated AC joint, sprain, bursitis, tendonitis, paralysis, strain, stiff, soreness.
People suffering from acute sprain and another soft tissue injury should apply cold therapy first, then use a hot pad after 48 hours.
LARGE SIZE – Dual high-quality plastic loop design for two-way adjustment, can be worn on left or right shoulder for men and women.
Extended stick straps length is 27.5inch, which can help the stronger people wear this shoulder wrap.Extended stick straps fit chest size from 27” to 55”, arm size from 9” to 16”. Mesh bag size: 5”x 7.5”.
COMFORT TO WEAR – 2m charging cable minimizes the activities range limit. Breathable and lightweight neoprene ease discomfort.
Temperature regulating provides warmth yet still allowing air to circulate.
There will be 2-4 ℃ of error with different measuring machines and measure position
1x Shoulder Wrap
1x USB Cable or US Adapter
1x Extended Stick Straps
How to Use:
1. Connect strap to the buckle that is on the brace.
2. Once the strap is in place put the brace on your shoulder.
3. Pull the long strap from under another arm, put it through the buckle, and now pull it from the other side of the buckle.
4. Secure the Hook&Loop and make sure to have a firm and secure fit.
1. The shoulder brace can also be used as a compression shoulder brace.
2. Please do not wear it at high temperatures for more than 5 minutes to avoid burns.
3. Please pay attention to control the temperature range for needs. It’s NOT recommended to use the highest(red light) for a long time. The most suitable temperature is white light.
4. Shoulder braces are just helpful aids, not treatment nor cure method.
5. It’s recommended to wear the shoulder brace above a T-shirt or cloth to avoid burns. Skin redness is normal for heat therapy
6. NOT for Pregnant women, kids.
7. The adapter should avoid contact with water during operation. It should be used in a completely dry condition